Welcome to stories

Tell us about the best, the worst, the ugliest about your flatting experiences.

Welcome to stories

Postby admin on Fri May 23, 2008 11:35 am

Tell us your stories - we want good stories, bad stories, horror stories about flatting. Help new flatters avoid all the bad stuff and get all the good stuff!
admin
Site Admin

Pink Suit Sale

Postby Teetdiro on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:34 am

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!
When the store manager returned from lunch, he noticed his clerk's hand was bandaged, but before he could ask about the bandage, the clerk said he had some very good news for him.

"Guess what, sir?" the clerk said. "I finally sold that terrible, ugly suit we've had so long!"

"Do you mean that repulsive pink-and-blue double-breasted thing?" the manager asked.

"That's the one!"

"That's great!" the manager cried, "I thought we'd never get rid of that monstrosity! That had to be the ugliest suit we've ever had! But tell me.Why is your hand bandaged?"

"Oh," the clerk replied, "after I sold the guy that suit, his guide dog bit me."

------------The okay **** Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy okay ****, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest **** here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft ****, powerleveling,okay leveling ,warcraft ****, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft ****,okay leveling,
Teetdiro

Return to Stories