Which Bank to use?

Getting involved in a flat can mean financial obligations. What do you need to know?

Which Bank to use?

Postby admin on Fri May 23, 2008 6:57 pm

I found ASB Bank - http://www.asbbank.co.nz - good for our flatting needs, they were also really good when I was a student. Some people have said National Bank - http://www.nationalbank.co.nz - is good too. What do you think?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Which Bank to use?

Postby theolb on Fri May 23, 2008 7:30 pm

I think Westpac is really good - have used them for 10 years now.
theolb

Postby mona999 on Sat May 24, 2008 2:22 pm

Westpac needs to be treated with caution as they don't automatically put you on a student account, meaning that you incur high fees for eftpos txns and withdrawals. As far as I'm aware, all banks do a student account with no fees whatsoever which will be really helpful for student years. Some banks like BNZ insist you have to be a "full time" student though
mona999

Postby frog on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 pm

I would strongly advise younot to use BNZ as the fees are insane and the on line banking is not very good! ( I wish i had been told this)
Asb National and Kiwi bank are all very good and have accounts to suit just make sure you explain exactly what you will need this account for.
frog

kungfu university

Postby kungfu888 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome to www.kungfuuniversity.com! Here you will find what is Kungfu, how can learn Kungfu well, how to be a man just like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li!
It's said that Gongfu. Hard work over time to accomplish skill. A painter can have gongfu. Or the butcher who cuts meat every day with such skill...his knife never touches bone. Learn the form, but seek the formless. Hear the soundless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn The Way, then find your own way. The musician can have gongfu. Or the poet who paints pictures with words and makes emperors weep. This, too, is gongfu. But do not name it, my friend, for it is like water. Nothing is softer than water...yet it can overcome rock. It does not fight. It flows around the opponent. Formless, nameles...the true master dwells within. Only you can free him.
Come on, body! Many wellknown Kungfu masters will teach you form-form. Shaolin, Wudang, Taichi and many other linds of Kungfu.
Anyone you like, just have a taste! Once chose, you will be a different person as before. Whoever you are, a painter, a butcher, a musician... To be YOU!

Only $360 you can be YOU! Welcome to www.kungfuuniversity.com!
China's traditional culture
http://www.duolon.com
kungfu888

eroding of our ethnical

Postby cxc_20081 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:54 am

your cellphone is definitely an content much companies status to search. State healthy to checkout marketplace collection or personation okay ****stats for EVE Online or Reality Of Warcraft while dead on a crowded take would be a majuscule way to rescript adjacent.Or a warrant that the eroding of our ethnical lives by MMOs give be utterly clean. Either way, I reckon I requirement this solon than children do.
cxc_20081

we are really contemplatives

Postby bueutyygo on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:49 am

bump up
lurk

I believe that we are not real social workers. We may be doing social work in the eyes of the people, but we are really contemplatives in the heart of the world. For we are touching the body of Christ twenty-four hours…And I think that in our family we don’t need bombs and guns, to destroy, to bring peace, just get together, love one another, bring that peace, that joy, that strength of presence of each other in the home. And we will be able to overcome all the evil that is in the world.

Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable okay **** supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap okay ****. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft **** Buy Cheap okay ****, World of Warcraft ****, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. okay money and okay items,which is very cheap okay ****!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap okay ****,rs powerleveling,okay power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast okay US EU **** Power leveling
--------------------------------our okay **** site:
buy okay ****,cheap okay ****,free okay ****, buy okay power leveling,cheap okay power leveling,
bueutyygo

Return to Financials