Sort out financials first

Getting involved in a flat can mean financial obligations. What do you need to know?

How often do your flatmates pay rent late?

Never
No votes
Once a year
100%
Once a month
No votes
All the bloody time!!
No votes

Total votes : 1

Sort out financials first

Postby admin on Fri May 23, 2008 11:17 am

Sort out the financials first of all guys.

For example, it is not acceptable to pay your rent late, as the rest of the flat has to deal with it through either the landlord paying a visit or an automatic payment not going through which could cause extra bank fees.

If you can''t pay something on time, tell your flatmates before rather than after and sort out some sort of arrangement with them. If it''s about paying rent, unless you have a very rich flatmate none of them are going to be very accommodating of your situation. Would you want to pay your flatmate''s rent if you know they can''t afford it in the first place?
admin
Site Admin

Six or Twelve

Postby Teetdiro on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:35 am

just my two cents
bump

A blonde went into a pizza parlor. When she said that she‘d like a medium pizza, the clerk asked her how many pieces she‘d like to have it cut into: six or twelve. “Oh, goodness, six please,” said the blonde. “I don‘t think I could ever eat twelve.”

------------The okay **** Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy okay ****, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest **** here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft ****, powerleveling,okay leveling ,warcraft ****, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft ****,okay leveling,
Teetdiro

Return to Financials