Living with friends?

All about flatmates.

Living with friends?

Postby admin on Fri May 23, 2008 11:18 am

Sadly sometimes it may be better to flat with randoms rather than friends, or at least a combination of people you aren''t good friends with, AND good friends with, as learning the living habits of your good friends may wreck your friendship altogether.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Living with friends?

Postby Jollyflatter on Sat May 24, 2008 9:35 am

Flatting with friends is the way to go. Never had a problem there. When going with randoms, I'm never as forgiving of their quirks so it never works out...
Jollyflatter

Re: Living with friends?

Postby mona999 on Sat May 24, 2008 2:19 pm

The unfortunate thing is that I've lived with friends, esp ones with whom I've had a close friendship, and their quirks and lies have wrecked the friendship altogether
mona999

Six or Twelve

Postby Teetdiro on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:34 am

just my two cents
bump

A blonde went into a pizza parlor. When she said that she‘d like a medium pizza, the clerk asked her how many pieces she‘d like to have it cut into: six or twelve. “Oh, goodness, six please,” said the blonde. “I don‘t think I could ever eat twelve.”

------------The okay **** Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy okay ****, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest **** here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft ****, powerleveling,okay leveling ,warcraft ****, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft ****,okay leveling,
Teetdiro

Return to Flatmates