The Honeymoon Period

All about flatmates.

The Honeymoon Period

Postby admin on Thu May 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Just like anything, going flatting with your mates has a honeymoon period. Once that is over is the time a lot of people start to vent their frustrations about what they were happy to deal with until now.

Issues such as someone not wanting to be involved in the communal cooking, Jimmy''s socks smelling out the house, or everyone getting annoyed with Sam for not cleaning up after himself. When the honeymoon period ends, be prepared for it. Not everyone shares the same habits as you and is not as forgiving as your mum was at home. And unlike your mum, too, they won''t be willing to clean up after you. You''re an adult now!
admin
Site Admin

an absent-minded professor

Postby Teetdiro on Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:33 am

bump!!haha

No doubt about it, my fellow monk, Father Martin, was a bit of an absent-minded professor. He often filled in for sick priests at other parishes, and one Saturday he found himself on a train to a new destination, frantically searching his pockets for his ticket. "Forget about it, Father," said the conductor, recognizing him as a regular. "I'm sure you paid for a ticket." "I can't forget about the ticket," Father Martin replied nervously. "I need to know where I'm going."

------------The okay **** Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy okay ****, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest **** here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft ****, powerleveling,okay leveling ,warcraft ****, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft ****,okay leveling,
Teetdiro

Return to Flatmates